Taking care of jewellery is easy and need only little time and care. Here is some basic points to take care of your precious jewells.
1. Wear jewells after make-ups.
2. After use, wipe it with soft cloth.
3. Remove jewells while washing, griding.
4. Keep individual jewells in soft fabric-lined boxes or wrap with soft cloth.
1. Take a bowl and mix little mild household detergent with warm water.
2. Keep the jewell in that for few seconds and gently brush with soft brush (old toothbrush can be used).
3. Then transfer them carefully to a wire tea strainer and rinse in running water.
4. Try with soft cotton cloth immediately.